RNConvention

I've just spent the most amazing 5 days with authors from all over the world! Jimmy Thomas' Romance Novel Convention was just awesome - and the first one I've ever gone to. After learning so much in such a short time, I'm not sure I'll want to go to any others. He put together an amazing collection of presenters, with such a broad range of topics totally relevant to authors, cover artists, indie publishers...I'm still trying to assimilate it all.

With the incredibly helpful hints and tips by Liliana Hart, Jimmy, and the wonder InDtale magazine staff...there will be a lot of shifting and moving in how I do things. Liliana said to make Facebook my new best friend, with Twitter coming a close second. My Facebook site is up and running, and though it's not yet my best friend, we're getting there. Twitter is going to require a "For Dummies" course - I have no idea how to use it. But when I have an account, I'll post it here, and on my Facebook site.

Between the insanely helpful convention, and re-injuring a torn disk that left me bed bound for all of July, I am REALLY behind. Never fear, however, I have had lots of time to think!

Keep up with the latest here, and on Facebook!

Julie L. York

No comments:

Post a Comment